Cookies and Pop-ups
Turning cookies on
To enable cookies in Chrome:
Click the Chrome menu icon Chrome menu.
Click Show advanced settings near the bottom of the page.
Click Content settings in the "Privacy" section.
Select Allow local data to be set to allow both first-party and third-party cookies. If you only want to accept first-party cookies, check the box next to "Block all third-party cookies without exception."
To enable cookies in Firefox:
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu and select Options...
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
4. Make sure Accept cookies from sites is selected.
5. Make sure Accept third party cookies is selected. * Disabling third party cookies can cause problems with some websites. Enable this setting to rule it out as a cause for your problem.
6. Click Exceptions....
7. Make sure the site you're trying to access isn't listed. * If it is listed, click on its entry, then click Remove Site
To enable cookies in Internet Explorer:
- In Internet Explorer, click Internet Options on the Tools menu.
- On the Privacy tab, move the settings slider to Low or Accept All Cookies.
- Click OK.
Enabling Pup-ups in Internet Explorer
We have had reports from customers that have had some issues paying for orders though our checkout using our Laser/Debit card option via Skrill (Moneybookers).
The reason buyers were not to be able to complete their orders is due to the Pop-up Blocker when using Internet Explorer during payment verification.
Internet Explorer users will need to ensure their settings are correct in order to complete the payment verification:
- Select Tools at the top of your browser,
- Then select Pop-up Blocker,
- Then select Pop-up Blocker Settings,
- Check the box ‘Show Notification bar when a pop-up is blocked.’ This will prompt you to take action when a pop-up is used.
- Optionally change the Blocking level to Medium: Block most automatic pop-ups.
To complete an order after you have changed your browser settings, click view cart, (you may need to reselect your item/s if there is nothing selected) and then checkout, you can then login as an existing customer with your email and password you entered initially, your details will then all be there for you. Select the payment method and complete payment.
Alternatively if you have the new Laser Visa Debit card you can pay by card using PayPal as a payment method without needing a PayPal account, just select 'don’t have an account', this will be more reliable for you.